Visiting the United States of America
The United States of America by far and away one of the world’s favourite destinations. Whether you travel to the East Coast, the West Coast, or somewhere in the middle, you are never short of something to do, see or eat.
About the visa, conditions and requirements
Name of visa
Who can apply?
Citizens from one of the visa waiver countries listed below
- Czech Republic
- New Zealand
- Republic of Malta
- San Marino
- South Korea
- United Kingdom
Who is required to get the visa?
Citizens of the above countries.
The ESTA is valid for multiple entry for 2 years.
The ESTA is valid for 2 years from date of approval
Length of Stay
You can stay for up to 90 days with each visit. Please bear in mind that final entry is still determined by an immigration official on arrival.
Gap between visits
There are no restrictions
- Standard processing time 5 business days
- Rush process time 4 business days (additional $30)
- Urgent process time 86 hours (additional $50)
Must have 6 months validity on your passport from time of entry.
There are no visa exemptions.
Port of Entry
There is no restriction on the port of entry.
ESTA entry conditions
- You’re a citizen of an eligible visa waiver country (see above)
- You are not currently in possession of a visitor’s visa
- Your travel is for less than 90 days
- You plan to travel to the US for business or pleasure